Tuesday, October 17, 2017

Stay Healthy This Autumn!

We hope everyone will come down to Pathfinder Village this Thursday, October 19, to get in on the freshest, tastiest fruit and veggies around.  Pathfinder Produce is open from 1 to 5 p.m., and with such a friendly staff and well-stocked market, who could ask for anything more? 

This week, I apologize for taking a veggie blog break as I’m a little under the weather.  As I was all set to get my annual flu shot this week, of course Murphy’s Law would have it that I got a humdinger of a cold last week.  But we’re on the mend, with lots of fluids, bed rest, and TLC!

As we are moving into flu season, I really hope everyone avoids getting sick.  Here’s a brief write-up from the CDC on ways to keep you and your family flu-free during the weeks ahead.  If you’d like to revisit some of the topics that Maura, Martha and I have covered in our prior posts, please visit our veggie blog site at http://pathfinderproduce.blogspot.com.

Until next time, eat and be well!


Lori